3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePoplar Grove, Elton, Chester
- Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000
- No Chain
- Three bed semi detached house
- Lounge, Dining Area & Modern Kitchen
- Garage & Gardens To The Front & Rear
Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000 No Chain. Three bed semi detached house with lounge through to dining area, modern kitchen, garage & workshop. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Gardens to the front and rear. Viewing is highly recommended.
Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000 Offered with NO CHAIN this is a three bed semi detached dorma style house located within a quiet cul-se-sac. An ideal family home, this property has a light lounge through to dining area with doors to the rear garden. There is a newly refitted kitchen which leads to the back of the garage currently used as a workshop and also access the garage internally from there. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Within the village there is a primary school, parade of shops and two pubs and great access to the motorway ideal for commuting.
PVC double glazed entrance door, stairs leading to First Floor, door to Lounge.
Lounge 13' 8" x 11' 6" ( 4.17m x 3.51m )
PVC double glazed to the front elevation, electric fire, radiator.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 7' 5" ( 3.45m x 2.26m )
Aluminium double glazed sliding door to the rear elevation, radiator, archway to Lounge.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 7' ( 3.48m x 2.13m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall and base units with work surface over, built in electric hob with extractor fan over, built in electric oven, stainless steel one and half sink with single drainer and mixer tap. Space for washing machine and fridge/freezer, under stairs cupboard, PVC double glazed door to the side elevation.
Utility Room 11' 6" x 8' 2" ( 3.51m x 2.49m )
PVC double glazed door and window to the rear elevation.
PVC double glazed window to the side elevation, cupboard housing Combi gas central heating boiler, loft hatch.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 8' 10" ( 3.23m x 2.69m )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" inot wardrobe x 8' 6" ( 3.81m inot wardrobe x 2.59m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 6' 3" ( 2.36m x 1.91m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator.
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower hose attachment, low level w.c., pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, radiator.
Driveway with parking and lawn.
Patio and laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59611541.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM104525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.