1 bedroom apartment for saleMead Lane, Bognor Regis
Sold STC £140,000
- First Floor Apartment
- Lounge/Dining Room
- One Double Bedroom
- Separate Modern Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Night Storage Heating
- Allocated Parking Space
- CHAIN FREE
This first floor apartment is VACANT & CHAIN FREE. It comprises of a lounge/dining room with bay window, a modern kitchen & bathroom & a double bedroom with built-in wardrobe. Other features of the property include wooden frame double glazing, night storage heating & an allocated parking space.
Through the communal door and up the stairs you will find a private door to this VACANT & CHAIN FREE, first floor apartment. The property comprises of an entrance hall with airing cupboard, loft access & door to a lounge/dining room with bay window & further door to a modern kitchen. Also from the hall are doors to the modern bathroom & the double bedroom with built-in wardrobe. The features of this property include wooden frame double glazing, night storage heating & an allocated parking space. The apartment is located in an extremely desirable position on the outskirts of Bognor Regis with its shops, bus routes & beaches. Please call or email us today to book you appointment to view internally.
Communal Entrance Hall
Combination lock to the communal door, telephone entry system & stairs to the first floor landing.
Door from communal landing, access to a large loft space, airing cupboard with slatted wooden shelving housing hot water cylinder, wall mounted telephone entry system, wood laminate flooring and doors to the bedroom, bathroom & lounge/dining room.
Lounge/dining Room 17' 2" x 10' 8" ( 5.23m x 3.25m )
Night storage heater, telephone point, TV point, wood laminate floor, door to kitchen & Wooden framed, double glazed window to front (In the agents opinion, the bay certainly makes a tremendous difference to the light in the room)
Kitchen 9' 4" x 7' 1" ( 2.84m x 2.16m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall & base mounted cupboards & drawers with work surfaces & tiled splash backs. Sink & drainer unit under wooden framed, double glazed window to side, electric oven with electric hob & cooker hood with extractor fan over, space & plumbing for washing machine or dishwasher, space for tall standing fridge/freezer, wine rack & lino flooring.
Bedroom 14' x 9' 4" ( 4.27m x 2.84m )
Wooden framed, double glazed window to side, night storage heater & built-in wardrobe with sliding mirror doors, shelf & hanging rail.
Wooden framed, frosted, double glazed window to side, bath with mixer taps, shower & shower screen over, wash hand basin, WC & lino flooring.
Well established & maintained gardens surround the building & complex of apartments.
Allocated Parking Space
Although the complex offers a number of visitor parking spaces. This apartment offers one allocated space which is sole available the resident of this property.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59611562.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.