1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleBrighton Road, Lancing
Sold STC £130,000
- Retirement Flat
- One Bedroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- Communal Gardens
- Communal Lounge
- Off Road Parking
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED GROUND FLOOR: Fox & Sons are pleased to offer this one bedroom retirement flat in excellent order in the popular complex of Beachville Court with its seafront location and no forward chain.
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED GROUND FLOOR: Fox & Sons are pleased to offer this one bedroom retirement flat in excellent order in the popular complex of Beachville Court. Seafront location and no forward chain.
Communal entrance into hallway leading to private front door.
Wall mounted entry phone system with remote door opening. Storage cupboard housing boiler and electric meters. Doors to:
Lounge 17' 6" x 11' 2" narrowing to 8' 10" ( 5.33m x 3.40m narrowing to 2.69m )
Double glazed door leading into the rear garden. Further entry phone. Raised level sockets and safety pull chords. Electric heater to rear.
Kitchen 8' 11" max x 5' 9" ( 2.72m max x 1.75m )
Range of matching wall and base units with granite effect worksurfaces over and inset stainless steel sink and drainer units. Space and plumbing for washing machine and fridge and freezer. Built in electric oven and hob with extractor fan over. Part tiled walls. Double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 15' 5" x 9' 11" ( 4.70m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Mirrored double built in wardrobe. Raised sockets, TV point and emergency cord. Wall mounted heater.
Bathroom 6' 10" max x 5' 6" max ( 2.08m max x 1.68m max )
Matching suite comprising Hydra pool bath with shower over, low level flush WC and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and vinyl flooring. Extractor fan.
Communal gardens mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders.
Private off road parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59611568.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCG102921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lancing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.