3 bedroom detached house for saleUnion Road, Thorne, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***Guide Price £135,000-£145,000***
- Three Bedroom Detached House Requires Updating
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Gas Central Heating; PVCu Double Glazing
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
***Guide Price £135,000 to £145,000*** A THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE ideally suited to purchasers requiring storage and multiple car parking facilities. Requires some updating and features gas central heating, PVCu double glazing, Cavity wall insulation. NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Thorne & Moorends are excellently situated for the commuter with M18, M180 & M62 motorway access all located within close proximity opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull to name but a few. Offering a variety of day to day shopping facilities in the town centre together with high street banks, health centre, variety of primary schools and Trinity Academy school.
So if it's a round of golf you're looking for, fishing lakes, leisurely stroll along the canal, leisure centre, exploring the Thorne Moors, regular bus services and two train stations then look no further.
PVCu entrance door with double glazed panels and side panel. Gas central heating radiator, understairs cupboard, stairs to the first floor and door to kitchen and lounge.
Lounge 16' 9" x 11' into alcoves ( 5.11m x 3.35m into alcoves )
Fitted with a front facing double glazed window, coving to ceiling and a gas central heating radiator. Fireplace with gas fire with back boiler for hot water and heating. Television point, there is a door to the kitchen and two steps to the;
Adjoining Dining Area 9' 6" x 8' 11" ( 2.90m x 2.72m )
Fitted with a double glazed sliding patio door, coving to ceiling and a gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 9' 8" max width ( 4.06m x 2.95m max width )
Fitted with a side facing double glazed window, half PVCu double glazed door opening into the rear garden. Gas central heating radiator. The kitchen comprises; wall and base cupboards with roll top work surfaces and inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, tiled walls, plumbing for washing machine. The electric meter and electric consumer unit are located in the kitchen.
Fitted with a side facing double glazed window. Loft access and linen cupboard.
Front Bedroom 11' 7" x 9' plus door recess ( 3.53m x 2.74m plus door recess )
Fitted with a front facing double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and a built in wardrobe.
Rear Bedroom 12' 2" x 9' plus door recess ( 3.71m x 2.74m plus door recess )
Fitted with a rear facing double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Front Bedroom 9' 3" x 8' 9" including ( 2.82m x 2.67m including )
Cupboard over stairwell. Fitted with a front facing double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Bathroom 9' 4" x 9' 1" Including the ( 2.84m x 2.77m Including the )
cylinder / airing cupboard. Fitted with a rear facing double glazed window. The bathroom has a five piece suite comprising; panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, bidet and corner shower cubicle. The walls are tiled and a gas central heating radiator is installed.
There is a block paved front forecourt set behind a brick boundary wall. There is a galvanised farm gate to the side drive which provides access to the rear of the property. The rear garden is concreted and tarmacadam providing driveway access to the garages and further extremely useful parking and turning area.
There is a paved patio to the rear of the house with dwarf boundary wall and screened by conifer hedging and a timber fencing. A cold water garden tap is also provided.
Double Brick Garage
Two up and over doors and an attached corrugated carport.
Council Tax Band A
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59613443.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN102951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.