3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCaroline Road, Metheringham, Lincoln
- ***SUMMER SALE*** REDUCED FROM £130,000 - OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £125,000
- three bedroom semi-detached house
- private gardens and drive way
- finished to a high standard inside
- lounge and kitchen/diner downstairs
- upstairs refurbished bathroom
- no onward chain
PERFECT FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT PURCHASE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN - THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED WITH PARKING AND PRIVATE GARDEN - EARLY VIEWING IS ADVISED!
Situated in the desirable and amenable village of Metheringham is this 3 bedroom semi detached family sized home which is perfect for a first time buy or investment purchase. With accomodation boasting; lounge, kitchen/diner, 3 bedrooms and family bathroom to the property further benefits from non-overlooked rear garden and parking for multiple vehicles. Metheringham is situated inbetween Lincoln and Sleaford and provides railway access to both making this perfect for commuters, the village also provides; public houses, eateries, grocery stores and medical centres. This property is being offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
uPVC double glazed door to the front aspect and wall mounted panel radiators.
Lounge 11' 3" x 13' 8" ( 3.43m x 4.17m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and under stairs cupboard.
Kitchen 14' 4" x 8' 2" ( 4.37m x 2.49m )
fitted kitchen with wall and base level units with work surfaces over incorporating asterite sink and drainer, electric oven, 4 burner gas hob and cooker hood over. The kitchen also has plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted panel radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
loft access and wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom 1 8' 4" x 8' 3" ( 2.54m x 2.51m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes and wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 3" x 11' 4" ( 2.51m x 3.45m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes and wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom 3 5' 10" x 8' 6" ( 1.78m x 2.59m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, three piece bathroom suite comprising low level flush WC, wash hand basin and panel bath with mixer taps. Completed by heated towel rail and partial tiling.
Drive way for multiple vehicles and a completely enclosed non-overlooked rear garden mainly laid to lawn with timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59616251.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.