3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWillerby Road, HULL
Offers Over £120,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge & Conservatory
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Good Sized Garden
- Off Road Parking
Spacious family home located on Willerby Road close to bus routes and local amenities - view now to avoid disappointment!
A spacious family home located on Willerby Road, bus routes and amenities are close by. The property offers off road parking to the front and is screened from the front by private hedging. There is a garden to the rear which is laid to lawn with patio area. Internally the property offers three bedrooms, lounge to conservatory, kitchen and ground floor bathroom. We would recommend viewings to appreciate the size of this property.
Willerby Road is located in West Hull, close to many local amenities, well regarded schools and bus routes to the city centre.
With double glazed door to the side, stair case to first floor, storage cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 12' 7" plus bay x 11' 7" ( 3.84m plus bay x 3.53m )
With double glazed window to the front, fire surround with inset fire, french doors to the conservatory and radiator.
Conservatory 10' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.00m )
With double glazed doors to the garden and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.87m )
Fitted kitchen with a rage of wall and base units, contrasting work surfaces with splash back tiling, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, tiled flooring, double glazed door to the side and double glazed windows to the rear and side.
Tilled bathroom with bath, corner shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, storage cupboards and double glazed window to the front.
With storage cupboards and access to loft.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 9' 5" to wardrobe front ( 3.84m x 2.87m to wardrobe front )
With double glazed windows to the front and rear, storage cupboards and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 6' 3" ( 3.07m x 1.91m )
With double glazed windows to the side and rear, storage cupboards and radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.92m )
With double glazed window to the side and rear, storage cupboard and radiator.
With privet screening and dropped kerb to pebbled parking area.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area, timber fencing to boundaries and garage with up and over door (no vehicular access).
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59620607.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.