2 bedroom park home for saleWillow Park Deeside, Flintshire CH5
- Double Glazed
- Central Heating
REDUCED TO £84,995
• Brand new 2015 model
• Two Bedrooms
• 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
• Double glazing
• Gas central heating
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated dishwasher and washing machine
*** 2016 PARKHOME NOW AVAILABLE situated on the popular Willow Park, Deeside. Perfect for the over 50s who are retired and semi retired.
Willow Park is an attractive park with tree lined avenues and a great community spirit. The plots are well spaced and a live on manager provides that extra feeling of wellbeing and security. With only a half a mile stroll to the local shops, this park is designed for a peaceful, stress free retirement.
The Regency is a fully equipped and affordable park home by Omar. In spite of its very reasonable price tag, it boasts box bay windows with Georgian bar, corner quoins, fully integrated appliances and a feature dormer. With its exceptional Omar build quality and interior design, the Regency is in a class of its own. With more than ten different floor plans available including three bedroom models, utility rooms, studies, en-suite shower rooms and walk-in wardrobes, there is a layout to suit everyone. Two large box bay windows to the lounge and diner add depth to the rooms, creating extra space to an already spacious home. Lounge and dining room furniture, fully fitted kitchen, bathroom and bedroom furniture and even colour co-ordinated curtains are all included. This home is a great value for money without compromising on quality and style.
• Fitted carpet
• Fully lined curtains
• Feature fireplace with electric fire
• Fraser lounge suite with contrasting scatter cushions
• Coordinating furniture including dining table with chairs, display cabinet and coffee table
• Fully integrated fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
• Light Acacia coloured kitchen units
• Gas hob with integrated extractor hood
• Built-in single electric oven
• Lined Roman blind
• Utility room on selected floor plans
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
• Two bedrooms
• Double bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards
• Fitted furniture in bedrooms
• Fully lined curtains and blinds
• Bathroom includes white straight bath, WC, pedestal and basin - or shower suite.
The property offers a wrap around garden where you can to sit and enjoy the private views of the neighbouring farmers field. This beautiful park, nestled in a semi rural location offers a full twelve month residency for over 50’s and pet friendly.
Just a short drive away is the stunning beauty of the coast and hills of North Wales, yet the park is located only a few minutes from the shops in Queensferry and the facilities of the Deeside Leisure Centre. There are also great road links if you wish to visit the bustling towns of Liverpool and Manchester. The popular Willow Park development is part of one of the Wyldecrest Group Parks and is located close to a range of amenities including a Asda supermarket; on local bus route and the A55 offering access to the North West and North Wales.
Willow Park is a semi retirement community; pets and dogs are welcome and is the perfect place to enjoy life to the full!
Greenacres Animal Park 2 miles
Hawarden Golf Course 2.6 miles
Hawarden Castle 2.1 miles
Chester Zoo 10.7 miles
Chester Cathedral 8.8 miles
Greyhound Retail Park 7.6 miles
Liverpool John Lennon Airport 29.2 miles.
NEW DEVELOPMENT (available to purchase off plan).
*** There are just TWO REMAINING PLOTS AVAILABLE. The plots offer a fantastic opportunity to personalise these last few homes by choosing your own kitchen finish and decor. These beautiful finished park homes are ready to move into and it would be even possible for a purchaser to negotiate a price which includes all furniture and furnishings.
Speak to our Park Homes team on 0844 5670011 for information, and to arrange a visit.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CS2LB250516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wyldecrest Parks, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.