3 bedroom flat for saleFarnaby Road, Shortlands, BR1
Under Offer £365,000
- Beautiful period conversion
- Bright and spacious interiors throughout
- Reception room with beautiful bay window and fireplace
- Large kitchen with ample space for dining
- Two good sized double bedrooms
- A further well proportioned single bedroom
- Convenient location
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Within a close proximity of the array of amenities of both Shortlands and Bromley Town Centres, this fantastic three bedroom, split-level flat boasts bright and spacious interiors throughout.
As well as being close to the amenities of Bromley and Shortlands, Farnaby Road is also within a close proximity of Shortlands train station which offers frequent services into central London. Valley Road Primary School is also within walking distance.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 983809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.