2 bedroom terraced house for saleHoneysuckle Lane, Wragby, MARKET RASEN
- Two Bedroom
- Terraced Home
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Fully Double Glazed
- Perfect First Time Buy/Investment and NO ONWARD CHAIN
NO ONWARD CHAIN - 2 BEDROOM IMMACULATELY PRESENTED TERRACED PROPERTY - ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN - POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION.
Situated in the desirable village of Wragby which is served by a wealth of amenities is this 2 bedroom mid-terrace home which is immaculately presented. With accommodation briefly comprising; entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and family bathroom the property further benefits from an enclosed garden to the rear. Wragby is to the North of the Cathedral City of Lincoln and provides great transport/road links to Lincoln, Horncastle, Market Rasen, Louth and Skegness. Early viewing of this property is advised to avoid missing out on the opportunity to purchase.
Entering the property via double glazed door to the front aspect.
With low level flush WC and wash hand basin.
Lounge 20' 11" x 10' 5" ( 6.38m x 3.18m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
Kitchen 6' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.06m x 2.59m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units and work surfaces incorporating one and half bowl stainless steel sink drainer, integrated electric oven and electric hob with cooker hood above, plumbing for washing machine and window to the front aspect double glazed.
With stairs rising from the ground floor, airing cupboard and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 8' 1" ( 4.24m x 2.46m )
With two double glazed windows to the front aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.63m x 2.95m )
With two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes and wall mounted panel radiator.
A four piece suite comprising; low level flush WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, shower and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
A laid to lawn garden to the rear being fully enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.