2 bedroom apartment for saleNewton Lane, Romsey
Sold STC £215,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- First floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Sitting room/dining area
- Gas central heating
- Central location
- Parking space
- Vacant possession
A two bedroom first floor apartment located in central Romsey with gas fired central heating, parking space and vacant possession. Well worth a viewing.
A modern first floor apartment situated in central Romsey offering communal entrance, personal entrance hall, sitting room/ding area, fitted kitchen, two good sized bedroom and a bathroom. This apartment was built approximately 20 years ago to a high standard and its main advantage is its central location to Romsey historic town.
Romsey offers a fine selection of facilities including Waitose supermarket, individual and boutique shops, mainline train station and easy access to the motorway network.
This particular apartment offers no chain and is well worth a viewing due to its size and superb location.
Communal Entrance Hall
Stairwell, personal door leading to:-
Storage cupboard, hot water tank, immersion heater and slated shelving.
Sitting Room/dining Area 17' 7" max x 10' 8" max ( 5.36m max x 3.25m max )
Two double glazed windows overlooking front and side, radiator, tv pint, door leading to:-
Kitchen 8' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.34m )
A range of kitchen units comprising wall cupboards, base units, working surfaces, a fitted electric oven, hob and one and a half bowl sink unit,plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer. Double glazed window overlooking newton lane car park, ample power and light points.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 10' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.30m )
Two double glazed windows, a full range of built in wardrobes with hanging space and storage, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" max x 7' 9" max ( 3.15m max x 2.36m max )
Double glazed window overlooking the rear and radiator.
There is one space to rear of the property allcated for this property
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59625128.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RMY102445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.