3 bedroom detached house for saleKingston Road, Willerby, Hull
Sold STC £229,000
- Summer Sale: was £235,000 reduced to £229,000
- Detached Extended House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Double Bedrooms & Large Bathroom
- Driveway & Garage
Oak Lodge is a beautiful detached house with amazing charm and character located in the heart of the popular West Hull village of Willerby - view now to avoid disappointment!
Oak Lodge is a beautiful detached house, with amazing charm and character, located in the heart of the popular West Hull village of Willerby close to well regarded schools and array of amenities. The property has been extended to offer spacious accommodation comprising of entrance hall with parquet flooring and cloakroom, two reception rooms, the dining room being open to the fitted kitchen which has french doors leading to the lovely cottage style garden which has a decked area, lawn and planted borders. There is timber fencing to boundaries and a side access gate. To The first floor are three double bedrooms and luxury bathroom with free standing bath and separate walk in shower. Ample parking to the front on the block set drive way and brick garage to rear.
Oak Lodge is a beautiful detached house, with amazing charm and character, located in the heart of the popular West Hull village of Willerby close to well regarded schools and array of amenities.
With door to side, radiator, parquet flooring and stair case to first floor.
With double glazed window to side, wash hand basin and low level wc.
Lounge 12' 10" x 14' 1" into bay ( 3.91m x 4.29m into bay )
With double glazed bay window to the front, feature fire surround with inset gas fire, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Dining Room 10' 10" into recess x 16' 7" ( 3.30m into recess x 5.05m )
With double glazed window to side, storage cupboards and open plan to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 16' 6" ( 2.57m x 5.03m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, contrasting work surfaces with splash back tiling, niche for range style oven, space for an American fridge/freezer, stripped flooring, radiator, french doors leading to the garden and two double glazed windows to the rear.
With double glazed window to the side, storage cupboard, loft access, picture rail and cornice to ceiling.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 12' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.91m )
With double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, ornate cast iron fire surround, radiator and cornice to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 8' 2" x 13' 1" ( 2.49m x 3.99m )
With two double glazed windows to the side, fitted wardrobes, ornate cast iron fire surround and radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 6" x 8' 4" ( 3.20m x 2.54m )
With double glazed window to the rear, stripped wood flooring, and radiator.
With free standing bath, walk in shower with feature glass block screening and electric shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, chrome ladder radiator, stripped wood flooring, spot lights to ceiling and double glazed window to the rear.
Block set drive way offering ample parking facility.
The lovely rear garden has a decked patio area accessed from french doors, there is a lawned area and planted borders. To the side is a useful pathway and brick garage with pitched roof to the rear with drive way access, up and over door and power.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653 111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59625305.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.