2 bedroom terraced house for saleAlbert Terrace, Beverley
Guide Price £169,950
- Guide Price: £169,950 - £174,950
- Beautiful Character Property With No Chain
- Coveted Central Location
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Lovely Rear Courtyard
Guide Price: £169,950 - £174,950. Offered with NO CHAIN, this beautiful character property in a prestigious central location is one not to be missed! Offering a lounge with open fireplace, fitted kitchen, lobby, TWO GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS, family bathroom and lovely LOW MAINTENANCE COURTYARD GARDEN.
Introducing this beautiful character property situated in a prestigious central location in Beverley. Offered with no chain, the accommodation comprises of a spacious lounge with open fireplace, fitted kitchen, lobby area, two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the property benefits from a lovely rear courtyard area. Full of charm and sure to impress, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Lounge 11' 2" max narrowing to 9' 11" to chimney breast x 10' 9" ( 3.40m max narrowing to 3.02m to chimney breast x 3.28m )
With coved ceiling, open fireplace, radiator and front window.
Kitchen 10' 2" max x 17' 10" ( 3.10m max x 5.44m )
Tiled fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces. Includes stainless steel sink with drainer, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, feature fireplace, stairs to first floor, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
With door to garden.
Partly tiled with bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, wc and side window.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 10' 11" ( 4.01m x 3.33m )
With feature fireplace, fitted wardrobes, radiator and front window.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" max x 8' 9" max ( 3.28m max x 2.67m max )
With fitted wardrobes and rear window.
Rear courtyard garden laid to patio with mature shrubs and borders, all set within walled and fenced perimeters. With side gated access.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59627444.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV103963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.