4 bedroom detached house for saleMetheringham Heath, Metheringham, Lincoln
Sold STC £255,000
- ***SUMMER SALE*** REDUCED FROM £315,000 TO £295,000
- Four Bedrooms
- Extensive Non-Overlooked Rear Garden
- Off-Road Parking & Two Garages
- Quaint Village Location
Situated within the quaint and sought after village of Metheringham enjoying an extensive non-overlooked rear garden is this incredibly spacious four bedroom detached property benefiting from two garages, off-road parking, light and airy accommodation throughout.
Situated within the quaint and sought after village of Metheringham enjoying an extensive non-overlooked rear garden is this incredibly spacious four bedroom detached property benefiting from two garages, off-road parking, light and airy accommodation throughout. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Study, Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Room, Garden Room, Workshop, Four Bedrooms to the First Floor and a Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING OF THIS PROPERTY IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SPACE AND VERSATILITY OF ACCOMMODATION BEING OFFERED TO THE MARKET.
With side entrance door, dual aspect windows to the side and rear, storage cupboard and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
An incredibly spacious, light and airy living space with two windows to the front aspect, beamed ceiling, two wall mounted panel radiator, wood flooring, power points, stairs rising to the first floor and a feature fireplace with decorative stone surround and tiled hearth.
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating an Asterite one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap and space for various appliances including a cooker with extractor hood above; complete with tiled splashbacks, wood flooring and a door into the garden room. Opening into:-
A further spacious reception space having windows to both sides and rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and a feature stone fireplace.
Having windows to both sides and rear aspect, sliding door to the rear aspect, power points, wall mounted panel radiator, tiled flooring and beamed ceiling.
Having dual aspect windows to the front and rear, power points and a door to the front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Having doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
A spacious double bedroom having dual aspect windows to the rear and side, wall mounted panel radiator and power points.
Having windows to both sides and rear aspect, power points, wall mounted panel radiator and a door to the side leading out to the roof terrace.
Having a window to the front aspect, power points and wall mounted panel radiator.
Having a window to the front aspect, power points, wall mounted panel radiator and a range of ftted wardrobes.
Being fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC, shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin and a panelled bath; complete with tiled walls and flooring, a range of fitted cupboards, wall mounted panel radiator and two windows to the rear aspect.
To the rear of the property there is a beautifully maintained and extensively lawned garden with a range of herbaceous shrubs and mature trees, decorative rockery and a feature patio area ideal for seating; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters by hedgerow and non overlooked.
Garages & Parking
The property benefits from two single garages, both with up and over doors and space in front for off-road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59631947.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.