4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Walk, Marholm, Nr Peterborough, Cambs, PE6
Sold STC £625,000
- Individual detached family home
- Designed & built in 1990
- Kitchen/breakfast room & pantry
- Sitting room
- Two ground floor bedrooms & bathroom
- Principal bedroom with en suite
- 4th bedroom with balcny access
- Views over front landscaped garden
- Running stream
- Double garage
Burnside was designed and built in l990 to a high specification and individual requirements, with more recent improvements to the kitchen by the current owner (including installing an Aga Classic range). The versatile accommodation is set over two floors with the principle rooms orientated to enjoy views over the landscaped front garden with its stream running through and the countryside views beyond. Worthy of particular note is the impressive sitting room with high ceiling and feature gas fireplace
on the end wall, as well as upstairs bedroom suite with the wrap-around balcony coming off the fourth bedroom/snug. The spacious accommodation is attractively presented and has oil-fired radiator central heating and double glazing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59632547.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PET150003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Norton Rickett, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.