4 bedroom detached house for saleSeymour Avenue, Brandon
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached family home
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Four bedrooms with ensuite to master
- Gas fired radiator central heating
- NO CHAIN
Situated within this popular development in a cul-de-sac position, this four bed family home has two reception rooms, two additional toilets as well as gas fired radiator central heating throughout. With a double garage and enclosed rear garden, this delightful property is offered CHAIN FREE.
Book your viewing now! Offered to the market with no onward chain this well maintained detached home benefits from spacious accommodation throughout including a separate dining room & living room downstairs as well as four bedrooms including one with ensuite upstairs. Further details of the accommodation is listed below. Also worth noting is the double width driveway providing access to the double garage with power & light. The rear garden can be accessed either side of the property and is fully enclosed & mainly laid to lawn. Viewings are by appointment with William H Brown on 01842 811058.
Timber framed entrance door to:
With textured ceiling, radiator and stairs to first floor.
With close coupled WC, corner wash hand basin, built in under stairs storage cupboard, textured ceiling, sealed unit window to rear and radiator.
Living Room 18' 8" plus 2'4" into bay x 11' 4" ( 5.69m plus 2'4" into bay x 3.45m )
With real flame coal effect gas fire, TV point, telephone point, textured ceiling, sealed unit window to front bay with additional secondary glazing, sealed unit sliding patio door to rear.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.45m x 3.02m )
With one & a half bowl single drainer sink unit inset into rolled edge work surface with drawer and cupboards below, additional cupboards and drawers with rolled edge work surfaces over, eye level units, built in gas hob, built in electric oven and grill, space & plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, vinyl flooring, textured ceiling, sealed unit windows to side & rear, door to side and archway to:
Dining Room 11' 5" x 8' 3" ( 3.48m x 2.51m )
With textured ceiling, sealed unit window to front with additional secondary glazing, radiator and door to entrance hall.
First Floor Landing
With built in storage cupboard, built in airing cupboard with hot water tank and immersion heater, textured ceiling, access to loft space, single glazed window to rear.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 9' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.90m )
With built in double wardrobe, textured ceiling, sealed unit window to front with additional secondary glazing, radiator and door to:
With close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower over, sealed unit window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 6" ( 3.56m x 2.90m )
With textured ceiling, sealed unit window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 6' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.06m )
With textured ceiling, sealed unit window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 1" x 7' 1" ( 2.77m x 2.16m )
With textured ceiling, sealed unit window to front and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 4" x 6' 1" ( 1.93m x 1.85m )
With close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, shaver point, sealed unit window to front and radiator.
The front garden features a small lawned area with adjacent asphalt driveway providing off road parking for two to four vehicles. In addition there is a double garage which measures 17'1" wide x 16'6" deep, with two roller shutter doors, access into the roof space for storage, power and light connected with single door to garden. There are gates to either side of the property leading to the rear and side garden. Sensor lighting to the front, rear and side. The main garden situated to the side is laid to lawn, features a paved patio area and outside light and there is provision for an outside tap at the rear.
All main services are connected to the property.
From William H Brown Brandon Office proceed to the top of the High Street turning right at the traffic lights into London Road. Continue to the far end of London Road turning right into Crown Street and then second left into Edmund Road. Seymour Avenue is then the first turning on the left. Continue along Seymour Avenue and shortly after the road bears right, turn right into the cul-de-sac where the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59637461.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD105840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.