2 bedroom apartment for saleArthur Road, Erdington, Birmingham
Sold STC £100,000
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room
- Modern Fitted Dining Kitchen with Balcony
- Sought After Location
- Communal Gardens
- Ideal Firt Buy or Investment Purchase
***TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND SEPARATE KITCHEN DINER*** Spacious First floor apartment with living room, two double bedrooms, modern kitchen diner with balcony and bathroom.
Well presented two double bedroom first floor apartment.
The property is accessed via a communal hallway with a front door opening into a light and spacious apartment.
The hallway has a generous living room, modern fitted kitchen/diner with accesss to the balcony, two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom off.
Ready to go , this property would make ideal first buy or investment purchase.
Call the sales team to arrange your viewings asap.
Double glazed door to front elevation, electric heater and storage cupboard.
Living Room 12' 5" x 13' 4" ( 3.78m x 4.06m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and electric heater.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 11' 3" ( 3.00m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, electric heater and double glazed window and door into hallway.
Accessed via balcony and double glazed window to side elevation.
Master Bedroom 10' 6" x 11' 3" plus wardrobe ( 3.20m x 3.43m plus wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, double built in wardrobes and electric heater.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 12' 5" plus wardrobes ( 3.20m x 3.78m plus wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front elevation, double built in wardrobes and electric heater.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, heated towel rail, bath with shower over, wash hand basin with vanity storage, WC and tiled to splashback areas and flooring.
Communal garden area.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59637746.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ERD202034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Erdington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.