2 bedroom park home for sale20 Priors Walk, St. Johns Priory, Faringdon Road, Lechlade, Gloucestershire, GL7 3EZ
Under Offer £135,000
- Contemporary kitchen with eye level oven, hob and cooker hood
- Feature double entrance doors with a side gable
- Central heated and fire/fireplace to lounge
- Vaulted ceiling to lounge / kitchen / diner
- 10 year 'insurance backed' warranty
• Plots: 134
• Age limit: 50+
• Pets: 2 dogs & 1 cat
• Residents Association
One of the largest parks in our portfolio, St John's Priory Park is located in the picturesque market town of Lechlade-on-Thames in Gloucestershire, on the southern edge of the Cotswold's. With countryside all around and an abundance of amenities and services within a mile away, the park offers the best of both.
The Hayden Classic are one of Tingdene's superb quality entry level homes. The home offers a cross lounge, spacious open plan lounge/kitchen/diner with vaulted ceilings, master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe. The range offers two models, the Hayden and for those who want the style, but more luxury, the Hayden Classic. Perfect, creative, spacious for today's discerning customer.
• Roughcast exterior finish (with Canexel features to the Hayden Classic)
• Feature double entrance doors with a side gable and glazed apex feature to the Hayden Classic (single door with no apex to the Hayden)
• PVCu double glazed windows with full length walk-in bay windows to lounge
• Vaulted ceiling to lounge / kitchen / diner
• Interior design package flowing throughout the home
• Contemporary kitchen with eye level oven, hob and cooker hood
• Integrated fridge/freezer (with integrated dishwasher to Hayden Classic)
• Washing machine space
• Fully furnished to a contemporary style
• LED lighting to Hayden Classic walk-in wardrobe
• Central heated and fire/fireplace to lounge
• Built to exceed residential standard BS 3632
• 10 year 'insurance backed' warranty
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SJP20. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turners Parks Group , Newmarket . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.