Property for sale131 Lutterworth Road, Burbage, Hinckley, LE10
Under Offer £175,000
- The property is a building plot which has outline planning permission granted by Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council.
- Total plot size approximately 0.45 acres.
The Building Plot (verged blue on the plan) - total plot size approximately 0.45 acres.
The building plot is located to the side of 131 Lutterworth Road, it is at present an extensive lawned area with herbaceous borders and a former pond which Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council have granted outline planning permission on for a single dwelling Ref: 15/00949/OUT Dated: 28<sup>th</sup> October 2015. The permission is for the subdivision of existing residential curtilage and erection of one dwelling (outline all matters reserved). The plans are available for inspection with an appointment at our offices: Fox Bennett, 6 Lewis Court, Grove Business Park, Enderby, Leicester LE19 1SD.
Potential purchasers must satisfy themselves as to the style of dwelling which is possible at the detailed planning stage.
Remarks and Stipulations:
Services - It is understood that mains water, electricity and drainage are connected to the property. Potential purchasers must satisfy themselves as to the location and adequacy of all services, which may be required for future developments.
A restrictive covenant is being imposed on the property limiting the number of dwellings on the whole site to two dwellings.
Plans and particulars:
These are believed to be correct, but their accuracy is not guaranteed and no claim can be admitted for any errors or discrepancies.
Wayleaves, Easements and Right of Way:
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of any wayleaves, easements or rights of way, whether mentioned or not.
Should any dispute arise between the vendor and the purchaser upon any point whatsoever (not involving a question of law) arising out of the Remarks and Stipulations, Particulars of Plan or as to the interpretation thereof, the matter in dispute shall not annul the sale, but shall be referred to the arbitration of the agents, whose decision shall be final and binding on all parties to the dispute and in every such arbitration the agents shall decide how the cost of such reference shall be borne.
Further enquiries and viewings:
For further information and an appointment to view, please contact Richard Newey on 0116 2814931.
PRICE GUIDE: OIEO Building Plot - £175,000
1. Particulars: These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Fox Bennett in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Fox Bennett nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessors(s).
2. Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
3. Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
Photographs dated: May 2016
Particulars dated: May 2016
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59638571.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FOX202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox Bennett, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.