3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAllendale Grove, Great Barr, BIRMINGHAM
Sold STC £155,000
- **Autumn Sale** Was £160,000 Now £155,000
- Off Road Parking
- Through Lounge / Diner
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Cul de Sac
**Autumn Sale** Was £160,000 Now £155,000 this home offers off road parking, a through lounge / diner, kitchen / breakfast room, rear garden, garage, utility, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The home is well appointment and ready to move straight into.
No chain! Set in a cul de sac this home offers off road parking, a through lounge / diner, kitchen / breakfast room, rear garden, garage, utility, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The home is well appointment and ready to move straight into. The property further benefits from both double glazing and central heating where specified.
Driveway to fore, small rockery, access to garage and double glazed entrance porch.
Double glazed with door to hall way.
Understairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 11' 5" x 11' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.48m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator and open plan into family room.
Family Room 12' 3" x 10' 3" ( 3.73m x 3.12m )
Double doors to dining area and radiator.
Dining Area 9' 2" x 7' 4" ( 2.79m x 2.24m )
Double glazed sliding doors to garden.
Kitchen 8' 1" 5' 11" plus x 6' 7" max 7'7" min ( 2.46m 5' 11" plus x 2.01m max 7'7" min )
T shape kitchen - open plan to dining area with double glazed window to side, matching wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven, electric hob and laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to side, central heating boiler and door to garage.
Double glazed window to side and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 3" ( 3.48m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' x 7' 5" ( 1.83m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59638808.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB104680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.