3 bedroom detached house for saleWillow Park, Newton Hill, Wakefield
- GUIDE PRICE: £220,000 - £235,000
- 3 Bedroom Detached Family Executive style Home
- On a highly regarded area of Wakefield
- Underfloor heating on beautiful porcelain tiled floor in hall, kitchen and dining room
- Huge potential to extend further
GUIDE PRICE: £220,000 - £235,000. Immaculate and stylish this 3 bed Detached executive family home is located within a highly regarded area of Newton Hill. Ideal for Outwood Academy school and professional commuting to Leeds/Northern motorway network systemM62/M1. Beautifully presented throughout.
GUIDE PRICE: £220,000 - £235,000.This 3 bedroom detached family executive style home located in a most sought after area of Newton Hill. Fantastic for Outwood Academy school catchment area and for the professional requiring commuting access to Leeds/Wakefield or the Northern motorway network system M1/M62. The property is beautifully presented throughout and comprises of entrance hallway with porcelain floor and underfloor heating continues into the kitchen and the open plan dining room, open plan dining kitchen, lounge, 3 excellent sized bedrooms to the first floor and a modern and contemporary bathroom. To the ground floor the garage has been converted into a secondary reception room/tv/family space and could be used as an occasional 4th bedroom. The property has had the footings for a two storey extension (huge potential to extend to the first floor - subject to planning permission). The property has a generous tarmacadam driveway to the front as well as further lawned gardens and to the rear the gardens provide a great deal of privacy with decked and paved patio terraces, lawned areas, outside lighting and water tap. Attractively priced. Beautifully presented. Viewing is a MUST to avoid disappointment.
White upvc front entrance door with obscured leaded glazed panels leading into the welcoming entrance hallway.
Bright and airy entrance hallway. Porcelain tiled floor with underfloor heating which continues into the kitchen and dining area. Radiator, telephone point, deep skirting boards. Staircase with an oak banistrade leading to the first floor. Understairs storage.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 18' 1" Max ( 3.25m x 5.51m Max )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Modern and contemporary kitchen finished in cream with a range of base and wall units with chrome fixtures, under cabinet lighting, laminate work surface, stainless steel one and a half size sink with mixer tap and drainer, integrated appliances to include fridge freezer and washing machine, deep pan drawers, four ring gas hob with a Bosch electric oven beneath and a chimney extractor fan with downlights over the island area.
Lounge/dining Room 23' 3" Max x 12' 2" Max ( 7.09m Max x 3.71m Max )
French door leading to the decked patio terrace of the garden. Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, deep skirting boards, electric fire with a marble style base and back and an ornate oak hearth, tv point, telephone point.
2nd Reception Room 16' 6" x 8' ( 5.03m x 2.44m )
Upvc window to the side aspect. Upvc window to the front aspect. Currently used as a tv/office/games room. Radiator, coving to ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Upvc window to the side aspect. Loft access.
Bedroom 1 13' 11" to rear of wardrobes x 11' 1" ( 4.24m to rear of wardrobes x 3.38m )
Two upvc windows to the front aspect. Radiator, wardrobes with sliding mirror doors, deep skirting boards.
Bedroom 2 13' 5" x 9' ( 4.09m x 2.74m )
Two upvc windows to the rear aspect. Wardrobes with sliding mirror doors, tv point, deep skirting boards.
Bedroom 3 8' 1" x 6' 7" ( 2.46m x 2.01m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator. Over the bulkhead storage cupboard.
Obscured glazed upvc window to the rear aspect. Modern and contemporary comprising of a deep bath with chrome waterfall style mixer tap, rainfall style shower and glass shower screen, wash basin set within a high gloss vanity unit with waterfall mixer tap, low level flush w.c., towel/radiator finished in chrome, Porcelain tiling to walls and floor tiles, upvc cladded ceiling with downlights.
Sweeping tarmacadam driveway to the front, lawned gardens and a rustic paved area which leads to the side of the property. Gated access to the side of the property leading to the rear. Decked patio terrace and paved patio area to the rear with well stocked gardens with plants and borders, outside security lighting and water tap.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate continue onto Leeds Road/A61 for 1/4 mile. Take a left onto Willow Park. Right again and the property can be identified by our' For Sale' board on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.