5 bedroom property for saleGUILDFORD ROAD, WOKING
Guide Price £875,000
- Executive Private Gated Development In A Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Spacious & Bright Five Double Bedroom Family Home
- Two Spacious Seperate Reception Rooms
- Spacious Downstairs Cloakroom & Utility Room
- Four Piece Upstairs Family Bathroom Including Seperate Double Shower
- Ensuite Bathroom With Seperate Shower Cubicle To Master Bedroom & Ensuite Shower To Guest Bedroom
- Private Enclosed Southerly Facing Rear Garden With Large Decking Area & Mature Shrubs
- Integral Double Garage & Driveway Parking For Several Vehicles
- Spacious Bright Landing Area That Can Be Used For A Study Area
- Every Room Is Fitted With Ceiling Speakers & Internet Points
A spacious and bright five double bedroom detached executive family home located in an exclusive gated cul-de-sac location, the ground floor boasts entrance hall, dining room, spacious lounge 19'2'' X 14'2'', cloakroom, utility room and a large kitchen/dining room 24' X 12'2'', the first floor boasts a large landing that can be used as a study area, master bedroom 16'9'' X 12'9'', en-suite bathroom with seperate shower cubicle and dressing room from the master bedroom, guest bedroom with en-suite shower room, a further three spacious double bedrooms and the family bathroom with 4 piece suite including a seperate double shower cubicle, other benefits include southerly facing private rear garden with large decking area, front garden, integrated double garage with driveway parking for several vehicles, hard wired sound system and internet is fitted throughout this home in every room. An internal viewing is a must to appreciate all the benefits this bright and spacious home has to offer, book your viewing today.
Location: The property is located between Bisley and Lightwater close to local shops and is situated within easy reach of local amenities and transport links including J3 of the M3 and Brookwood train station (for London) only a short drive away.
Lounge: 19'2'' x 14'2''
Dining Room: 14'2'' x 9'3''
Kitchen/Diner: 24' x 12' 2''
First Floor Landing/study Area
Master Bedroom: 16'9'' x 12'9''
Bedroom 2: 14'2'' x 10'10''
Bedroom 3: 14'2'' x 10'10''
Bedroom 4: 14'3'' x 11'5''
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 5: 10'10'' x 10'4''
Private Rear Garden
Integral Double Garage
EPC - Rating C
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.