3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMain Street, Great Gidding, Huntingdon
- lounge, dining room
- kitchen, utility
- three bedrooms, bathroom & wc
- ANNEX WITH KITCHEN, BEDROOM & LOUNGE
- Generous plot with paddock & outbuildings
OUTSTANDING FIELD VIEWS
An established former public house believed to date back over 300 years, in a pleasant non estate location.This home offers lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom,1 bedroom annex with lounge, kitchen & bathroom as well as generous plot, paddock & outbuildings
A rare opportunity to purchase a property with generous plot in this popular Village.
Great Gidding is a small Village with amenities to include a shop, well regarded Public House with a reputation for food, and a primary school, playing field & Village hall. A1M road links are nearby and there are mail line rail links into London Kings Cross from nearby Huntingdon & Peterborough.
Radiator, understairs cupboard.
Lounge 14' 4" x 14' 4" plus fireplace ( 4.37m x 4.37m plus fireplace )
Window to the front, radiator, fireplace with stone surround ( not tested ) , beams to the ceiling.
Dining Room 8' 7" x 14' 1" ( 2.62m x 4.29m )
Window to the front, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 13' 2" extending to 14' 6" ( 3.20m x 4.01m extending to 4.42m )
Window to the side, sink drainer set into work surface, further work surfaces with cupboards below, electric cooker point, oil fired central heating boiler.
Utility 11' 10" x 6' ( 3.61m x 1.83m )
Of brick & glazed construction with plumbing for washing machine.
Bathroom 7' 6" x 9' ( 2.29m x 2.74m )
Frosted window to the side, panel bath with shower over, close coupled wc, hand wash basin, large airing cupboard.
Frosted window to the side, close coupled wc.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 12' 1" ( 3.94m x 3.68m )
Windows to the side & rear, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 13' 11" max ( 3.86m x 4.24m max )
Window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom 3 14' 4" x 16' ( 4.37m x 4.88m )
Window to the front and rear.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 10' 6" ( 2.57m x 3.20m )
Sink drainer set into work surface with cupboards below, fitted electric hob.
Frosted window to the front, close coupled wc, hand wash basin set into vanity unit, glazed & tiled double shower cubicle,
Lounge 10' 9" x 13' 5" max ( 3.28m x 4.09m max )
Double glazed french doors to the rear, stairs to the bedroom.
Bedroom 18' 3" x 9' 8" max at floor level ( 5.56m x 2.95m max at floor level )
Window to the rear, sloped ceiling, walk in wardrobe.
Outside The Property
The front garden is laid to low maintenance stone chippings. There is a side driveway leading to the rear over which this property has unrestricted access by vehicle & foot and this leads to the courtyard area behind the property. There is a detached garage and parking. The formal area of garden is laid to lawn with established borders. There is a range of largely timber built outbuildings also to the rear of the property and to the rear is a generous area of paddock which has views over countryside & farmland, across to the Church.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59640644.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YXZ104162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.