1 bedroom apartment for saleKeybridge Lofts, South Lambeth Road, SW8
- 24 hour on-site concierge service
- Keybridge Club Lounge
- Gym and spa with sauna, steam room and changing facilities
- 15 metre swimming pool
- Public spaces and sculptures by artist Tom Price
- Landscaped gardens with water features
- Raised communal gardens and private terraces
- Underground and basement cycle storage
Keybridge House in Vauxhall sits on the site of a Brutalist former BT Building in Vauxhall SW8. This one bedroom third floor apartment faces into the exchange gardens of the development. This one bedroom apartment comprises of open plan kitchen living room leading to private winter garden, bedroom and bathroom.
Keybridge is a joint venture between award winning developers Mount Anvil and FABRICA by A2Dominion, a partnership with a track record of success in London.
Keybridge Lofts will be London tallest brick building, a stunning fusion of the capitals mansion blocks with elements of Manhattan architecture.
Completion from 2018.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59641271.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Wiltshire International, Nine Elms. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.