1 bedroom flat for saleWhite Hill Court, Berkhamsted
Sold STC £235,000
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- GARAGE AND UTILITY
- LONG LEASE
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- EXCELLENT RENTAL PROPERTY
ATTENTION INVESTORS- second floor flat with garage, overlooking the castle. Comes with share of freehold and a long lease. The flat is just 2 or 3 minutes walk to Berkhamsted train station and a short walk to high street shops and restaurants. No onward chain.
This second floor flat is ideally situated for the commuter, being just a couple of minutes walk from Berkhamsted's mainline train station and a short walk to the shops and restaurants in the High Street.
A large living room which overlooks Berkhamsted Castle and provides plenty of space for lounge and dining furniture. A kitchen at the rear is practically arranged with fitted units and a built in oven and hob. The double bedroom has a built in wardrobe and a lovely outlook over the castle.
Outside are neatly maintained communal gardens and this flat benefits from a garage with a utility room at the rear.
Lounge 18' 11" max x 10' 4" ( 5.77m max x 3.15m )
Kitchen 10' 4" x 5' 10" ( 3.15m x 1.78m )
Bedroom One 15' 4" max x 9' 4" ( 4.67m max x 2.84m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59642462.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BKH100356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Berkhamsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.