3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleViking Way, Metheringham, Lincoln
Sold STC £148,000
- LIGHT COMMERCIAL PLANNING PERMISSION
- Detached Three Bedroom Bungalow
- Extensive & Versatile Accommodation
- Off-Road Parking & Enclosed Rear Garden
- Popular Village Location
* COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL OPPORTUNITY* Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Metheringham is this well appointed and spacious three bedroom detached bungalow benefiting from CURRENT LIGHT INDUSTRIAL PLANNING PERMISSION!
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Metheringham is this well appointed and spacious three bedroom detached bungalow benefiting from current light industrial planning permission, various extensions being utilised as workshop space, off-road parking, an enclosed rear garden and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and excellent transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom and Three Workshop Spaces. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SIZE OF ACCOMMODATION BEING OFFERED TO THE MARKET.
With uPVC side entrance door, loft access, wall mounted panel radiator and doors to the further accommodation.
Lounge 15' 10" x 10' 5" ( 4.83m x 3.18m )
A spacious, light and airy reception room having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, power and TV points and an electric wall mounted fire.
Kitchen 16' 3" into recess x 11' 1" into recess ( 4.95m into recess x 3.38m into recess )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, an integrated gas hob with extractor hood above and space for further appliances including a washing machine and cooker; complete with wood flooring, dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and side and a door to the side aspect leading out to the garden.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 9' 11" into recess ( 3.91m x 3.02m into recess )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, power points, wall mounted panel radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 8' 5" ( 3.53m x 2.57m )
Having power points, wall mounted panel radiator and sliding doors to the rear aspect leading into the Conservatory/Workshop 1.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 6' 7" ( 2.59m x 2.01m )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, power points and fitted shelving.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath with shower over; complete with tiled flooring, part tiled walls, wall mounted panel radiator and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Conservatory / Workshop 1 11' 9" x 8' ( 3.58m x 2.44m )
Having two double glazed windows to the rear aspect and a wooden door to the side aspect.
Workshop 2 / Garage 15' x 8' ( 4.57m x 2.44m )
With up and over door, electric storage heater and fitted shelving.
Workshop 3 15' 6" x 12' 8" ( 4.72m x 3.86m )
Having dual aspect windows to the side and rear aspects and an electric storage heater.
To the front of the property there is a gravelled area and a driveway providing off-road parking down the side elevation leading to the side entrance door and second workshop/garage. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn and enclosed to perimeters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59644283.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.