4 bedroom detached house for saleHeads Lane, Hessle
Sold STC £295,000
- Detached Executive House
- Three Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms (Master En Suite)
- Dining Kitchen / Utility & Double Brick Garage
Enjoying a super location on Heads Lane, this executive style four bedroom detached house makes a great family home - view now to avoid disappointment!
Enjoying a super location on Heads Lane, this executive style detached house stands well back from the road and has a sweeping driveway leading to the double garage. Offering spacious family accommodation, comprising of entrance hall with cloakroom, lounge, dining room, study and a dining kitchen with utility room. To the first floor are four bedrooms the master having an en suite bathroom and an additional family bathroom. There is a lovely lawned garden to the front and the rear garden has a good degree of privacy which is mainly laid to lawn with mature trees, shrubs and patio area.
Enjoying a super location on Heads Lane set back from the road, has good access for motorway link roads and the Humber Bridge.
With door to the front, spindle stair case to first floor, radiator and double glazed window to the side
With double glazed window to the front, wash hand basin and low level wc.
Lounge 12' 2" x 23' 4" into bay ( 3.71m x 7.11m into bay )
With double glazed bay window to the front, patio doors to garden, fire surround with inset gas fire, two radiators and cornice to ceiling.
Study 6' x 9' ( 1.83m x 2.74m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Dining Room 10' 4" x 10' 5" ( 3.15m x 3.18m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and cornice to ceiling.
Kitchen 13' 5" narrowing to 7'10" x 17' 10" ( 4.09m narrowing to 7'10" x 5.44m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, contrasting work surfaces with tile surround, sink and drainer unit, integrated oven, hob, space for fridge/dishwasher, radiator, tiled flooring, dining area and double glazed window to the side and rear.
With door to rear garden, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom 1 15' 3" x 9' 2" to wardrobe fronts ( 4.65m x 2.79m to wardrobe fronts )
With two double glazed windows to the front, range of fitted wardrobes with dressing table and radiator.
Tiled en suite with double glazed window to the front, bath with shower over, low level wc, vanity unit housing wash hand basin and radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 12' 2" ( 2.72m x 3.71m )
With double glazed window to the rear, mirror fronted sliding wardrobes, fitted dressing table and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 9' 5" to wardrobe fronts ( 2.72m x 2.87m to wardrobe fronts )
With window to the rear, mirror fronted sliding wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom 4 12' 6" x 9' 3" to wardrobe fronts ( 3.81m x 2.82m to wardrobe fronts )
With two windows to the front, mirror fronted sliding wardrobes, cupboard and radiator.
Having bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, double glazed window to the rear and complementary tiling.
Lovely lawned garden area to the front and drive way leading to double garage with up and over doors and personal door.
There is a side pathway leading to the rear private garden which has an abundance of mature shrubs and trees and enclosed patio area.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59645912.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.