2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for salePortland Meadows, Sutton, Retford
Sold STC £130,000
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- South Facing Garden with Open Aspect Views
- Corner Plot with a Garage & Driveway
- Fantastic Village Location
We are pleased to offer for sale this lovely TWO BEDROOM semi detached bungalow with OFF STREET PARKING & GARAGE set on a CORNER PLOT with SOUTH FACING GARDEN and OPEN ASPECT VIEWS. Brilliantly located for access to LOCAL AMENITIES and EXCELLENT COMMUTER LINKS.
Enviably positioned on a fantastic corner plot at the head of a lovely cul de sac in the heart of the highly regarded village of Sutton Cum Lound is this beautifully presented two bedroom semi detached bungalow. With beautiful south facing gardens which have open aspect views over the farmland beyond.
The property enjoys a lovely village location brilliantly positioned just 4 miles from the Georgian market town of Retford which has a wealth of facilities including shops, boutiques, restaurants, two theatres and a monthly farmers market where local produce can be bought. There is an award winning town centre park, Kings Park and a rail station which has a rail link to London which takes approximately 1 hour and 25 minutes, as well as routes to Sheffield, York and Lincoln. The A1 is approximately 5.3 miles from the property and for people travelling further afield Robin Hood Airport is approximately 12.2 miles away. Book a viewing now to be able to fully appreciate all this beautiful property has to offer.
With a front facing double glazed door, side and rear facing double glazed obscure windows.
With access to the loft and a storage cupboard.
Lounge 15' 10" x 10' 11" into recess ( 4.83m x 3.33m into recess )
With a front facing double glazed bay window, feature gas fire place, a central heating radiator, telephone point and decorative coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room/bedroom Two 12' 8" x 8' 10" ( 3.86m x 2.69m )
With a front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator, decorative coving to the ceiling and decorative dado rail.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 8' 10" ( 2.84m x 2.69m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over and stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Fitted appliances include an electric oven, gas hob and a cooker hood. There is also tiling to the splashback, a rear facing double glazed window and a door to the sun room.
With double glazed windows to the side and the rear, wall lights and double glazed french doors to the rear.
Bedroom One 11' 1" to wardrobe front into recess x 10' 11" ( 3.38m to wardrobe front into recess x 3.33m )
Double bedroom with built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator, storage cupboard, dado rail, coving to the ceiling and a rear facing double glazed window.
With a side facing double glazed obscure window, panel bath with mixer taps and a shower attachment, wash hand basin and tiling to the walls where visible.
With a paved driveway with parking for two cars, lawned area with shrub boarders and a gate to the rear.
With a paved patio area which has steps down to a lawned area with shrub boarders. The garden has open aspect views over fields and a gate to the fields beyond.
Single garage with double wooden doors, a door to the side and a side facing window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59645963.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.