3 bedroom duplex for saleFrenchgate, Richmond
- FABULOUS 151m²/1625ft² PENTHOUSE
- 6.81m/22'4" Kitchen & Dining Area
- Sitting Room with Great VIEWS
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- Large Bath/Shower & En Suite
- 6.67m/ 21'10" Grand Entrance
- Grade II Listed Georgian Residence
- PRIME CENTRAL LOCATION
THE FABULOUS PENTHOUSE - A True part of Richmond’s history (see below*). Landmark Grade II Listed Georgian Residence, sympathetically converted creating this superb 151m²/1625ft², 3 DOUBLE BEDROOM home with a 6.67m/ 21'10" Grand Entrance (shared with just 2 other properties), literally a stone’s throw from the town’s central cobbled Market Place, with lovely views towards & over the River Swale. SUPERB FINISH QUALITY - Amazing 8.64m x 6.73m/28'4" x 22'0" L-shaped Living Space: 6.73m/28'4" split-level Kitchen & Dining Area Room & Sitting Room with great views; Utility Room & Washroom/WC. 3 large double Bedrooms, Bath/Shower Room & En Suite. Retained feature fireplaces & Gas central heating. PC Sums for Kitchen fittings & appliances, Shower Room suites & tiles etc. - subject to build stage.
Close by are Stunning Walks, the River Swale (Fly Fishing), the Market Place & The Station Leisure Facility (a Food, Film & Art Venue), the Liberty Health Club & the town's Swimming Pool. The A1, A66 & Scotch Corner 4.5 miles, Harrogate 38, York & Newcastle 48, Leeds 57 & Mainline rail stations at Darlington & Northallerton 14 & 16 miles approximately.
*NB: Swale House was the former residence of JAMES TATE, a widely respected classical scholar & headmaster of Richmond School. Between 1812 & 1833, an average of 6 pupils a year proceeded to university with 21 of these becoming fellows, 13 of them at Trinity College, Cambridge. They became so successful & admired whilst at Cambridge that they earned the sobriquet ‘“TATE’S INVINCIBLES”. Former pupils & boarders include Herbert Knowles, Prime Minister Earl Grey’s sons & Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, better known by his pen name, LEWIS CARROLL.
Grand Entrance - 6.62 x 2.81 (21'8" x 9'2") - A grand Oak panelled entrance shared with just 2 other apartments. Staircase to:
Main Living Space - 8.64m x 6.81m (28'4" x 22'4" ) - Stunning L-shaped Living Space: with split-level Kitchen & Dining Area Room & Sitting Room with great views comprising;
Kitchen & Dining Area - 6.81 x 4.39 max (22'4" x 14'4" max) - PC Sum for wall & floor units, appliances etc.
Sitting Room - 4.34 x 3.97 max (14'2" x 13'0" max ) - Retained feature cast iron fireplace.
Utility Room - 2.04 x 2.04 (6'8" x 6'8") - PC Sum for units & tiles.
Washroom/Wc - 1.99 x 1.04 (6'6" x 3'4") - PC Sum for suite & tiles.
Bedroom 1. - 4.28 x 3.97 (14'0" x 13'0") - Retained feature cast iron fireplace.
En Suite - 2.65 min x 2.10 (8'8" min x 6'10") - PC Sum for suite & tiles.
Upper Floor Landing - Glazed screen
Bedroom 2. - 5.49 x 3.87 (18'0" x 12'8") -
Bedroom 3. - 5.50 x 4.29 (18'0" x 14'0") -
Bath/Shower Room - 3.07 x 2.24 (10'0" x 7'4") - PC Sum for suite & tiles.
Notes - 1) LEASEHOLD: 999 years (Ground Rent & Service Charges to be confirmed).
2) Council Tax Band: Yet to be assessed by Richmondshire District Council.
3) Measurements scaled from architects plans.
4) The details outlined are a general indication of the proposed specification. The developer reserves the right to alter any part of the development specification at any time. Where brands are specified, the developer reserves the right to replace the brand with another of equal quality or better.
5) IMAGES ETC: Computer Generated Images (CGis), Photographs & Artists Impressions are not intended to give an accurate depiction of any specific apartment & are for illustrative purposes.
Parking - There will be an allocated PARKING SPACE over the road - first year paid, thereafter approx £40.00 per month.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26291964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alderson Estate Agents, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.