3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHigh Wood Road, Hoddesdon
Offers Over £342,500
- Built Approx 6 Years Ago
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room & First Floor Family Bathroom
- Garage & Parking
Situated within the popular Roselands development and built approx 6 years ago is this beautifully presented 2/3 bedroom end of terraced house. The property benefits from having a ground floor cloakroom, fitted kitchen/breakfast room and a garage with parking to the front.
This beautifully presented 2-3 bedroom end terraced built approximately 6 years ago offers spacious living accommodation and incorporates many features which include a ground floor cloakroom, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, loft room and and garage with parking to front. The property is located in the popular Roselands development just off the Ware Road and conveniently situated within walking distance to local shops, good transport links and Hoddesdon Town Centre. An internal viewing of this property is highly recommended.
Upvc double glazed front entrance door leading to:
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low level flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit below, heated chrome towel rail, Tiled Floor, obscure upvc double glazed window to front.
Sitting Room 15' 6" x 15' 2" narrowing to 12' 4" ( 4.72m x 4.62m narrowing to 3.76m )
Featuring a upvc double glazed window to front aspect, stairs leading to first floor, understairs storage cupboard, TV point, power points, radiator. Through to:
Kitchen / Dining Room 15' 1" x 8' 5" ( 4.60m x 2.57m )
Fitted with a range of modern 'White Gloss' wall and base units, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under. Fitted electric hob with fitted electric oven under and extractor hood above, integrated dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, power points.
Tiled floor, radiator, power points, upvc double glazed double doors leading to rear garden, floor to ceiling storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, power points and doors leading to:
Bedroom 1 12' x 9' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.77m )
Upvc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, power points, TV point.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 9' narrowing to 8' 2" ( 3.51m x 2.74m narrowing to 2.49m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, power points.
Dressing Room / Study 6' 6" x 5' 9" ( 1.98m x 1.75m )
Upvc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, power points.
First Floor Bathroom
White three piece suite comprising a panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, wall mounted thermostatic shower, shower screen, wash hand basin with vanity unit below, low level flush WC, tiled floor, wall mounted chrome heated towel rail, obscure upvc double glazed window to rear, extractor fan.
Loft Room 15' 2" x 10' 10" ( 4.62m x 3.30m )
Being fully boarded with power and light connected, two velux windows and wall mounted combination boiler. (Accessed via pull down ladder).
With pathway leading to front entrance door, remainder laid lawn with brick retaining wall, gated side pedestrian access.
Decking area and the remainder being laid to lawn, gated rear pedestrian access.
To the rear of the property with parking in front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59647904.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.