2 bedroom apartment for saleNew Street, Mildenhall, Bury St. Edmunds
- Ground floor apartment with own private entrance
- Spacious accommodation
- Two bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating
- Private rear garden
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Situated within a very short walk of the town centre and ideally placed for all of the local amenities, this spacious apartment offers spacious and flexible living accommodation, providing two bedrooms and the added benefit of its own private rear garden.
This spacious ground floor apartment benefits from its own private entrance as well as a communal entrance. The accommodation is spacious and provides a living room and a separate dining room which could be utilised as a third bedroom, there are also two good sized bedrooms and a fully fitted kitchen. The apartment also benefits from its own private garden and a rear access provides access out onto the parking area where there is one allocated parking space. The apartment also comes with the added benefit of a brand new lease of 125 years. The apartment is offered for sale with no onward chain.
The Property Comprises
Own Entrance To The Rear
Into an internal entrance lobby.
Living Room 16' x 11' 9" ( 4.88m x 3.58m )
With a fireplace with a gas coal effect fire, marble effect hearth and inset, radiator, double doors then lead into the:
Dining Room 9' 3" x 8' ( 2.82m x 2.44m )
This is of an irregular shape and has a radiator and could be utilised as a third bedroom.
Kitchen 9' x 7' 1" ( 2.74m x 2.16m )
Providing a range of wall and base level units with a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for an oven and fridge, plumbing for a washing machine, radiator.
Provides a radiator and leads to the remaining accommodation.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 10' ( 3.78m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Two 9' x 8' ( 2.74m x 2.44m )
Comprising of a white suite with a panelled bath with electric shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a built in cupboard houses the Vaillant combination boiler, radiator.
As previously mentioned the property benefits from its own rear garden which is fully fenced and a rear access provides access out into the parking area.
This property is offered for sale with a new lease of 125 years. The service charge is £1,564.90 per annum and the ground rent is £200 per annum.
On leaving Mildenhall High Street heading out of town, take the turning down onto New Street and the apartment can be found immediately on your left hand side.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59650238.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.