2 bedroom apartment for saleTurberville Place, Warwick
- Ideal First Time Buyer 50% Shared Ownership
- Within Walking Distance To trains
- Within Walking Distance To Warwick Town Centre
- Secure Intercom System
- Gated Allocated Parking
- Popular Location
Property comprises of secure gated car parking with one allocated space. Entrance to building via a secure intercom system.
Doors leading to, lounge / diner, bedroom one, bedroom two, bathroom, and storage cupboard. radiator, ceiling light.
Lounge / Diner - 18'5" x12'
Comprises of two double glazed windows to the rear elevation, two ceiling lights, two radiators. Opening into kitchen.
Kitchen - 8'8" x 6'6
Double glazed window to rear elevation and comprising of modern wall and base units with work surfaces over. Single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap over. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with extractor fan over. Space for washing machine and fridge freezer. Combination boiler concealed in cupboard, ceiling light.
Bedroom one - 13'10 x 10'5" max
Double glazed window to front elevation radiator, ceiling light and door to en suite.
En Suite - 4'6" x 6'6"
Comprising of white suite which includes pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, shower with cubicle, radiator, extractor fan and ceiling light.
Bedroom two - 7'8" x 13'10" max
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator and ceiling light.
Bathroom - 6'4" x 6'6"
Comprising of a white suite including bath taps over, a pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, ceiling light, extractor fan.
Lease - 90+ years
Rent - £307.60 per month for 50% of shared ownership
* Marketed at 50% of shared ownership which is £94500
** Can be purchased at 100% which is £189000
EPC Rating - C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3736. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.