3 bedroom apartment for saleAuchingramont Road, Hamilton
- stunning traditional sandstone conversion in the heart of one of Hamiltons most desirable addresses
- completely refurbished to the highest standard, over 2 levels
- gorgeous high gloss kitchen with Bosch integrated appliances
- beautiful big lounge with real wood flooring
- stunning main bathroom with separate shower enclosure
- 3 double bedrooms with not one but two ensuites
- beautiful internal staircase and handrail
- own garage and private parking
- short walk to the train/bus station and local restaurants and bars
Would you like it to be completely refurbished to the highest standard, over 2 levels with quality finishings throughout?
What about a beautiful big lounge with real wood flooring, neutral decor, high ceilings and original window formation and finishings?
How about a gorgeous cappuccino high gloss kitchen with fully integrated Bosch appliances, kick-board LED lighting, granite worktops, contrasting splashback with glass insert, and high gloss floor tiling?
Would you like a lovely, big master bedroom on the first floor with neutral decor, contrasting carpeting and a stunning ensuite bathroom with separate shower enclosure?
What about 2 further bedrooms on the upper level, both with neutral decor, contrasting carpeting and a further ensuite off bedroom 2, which also has fitted mirror wardrobes?
How about an absolutely beautiful family bathroom, with matching wall & floor tiling, heated chrome towel rail, fitted vanity unit and separate shower enclosure?
Would you like a beautiful entrance hallway and staircase - a mix of the original and new, with wooden handrails and glass panels?
What about your own garage, additional private parking and driveway?
How about gas central heating and double glazing?
Would you like to be in walking distance of the town centre, train/bus station, restaurants and bars?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
*** FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Lounge 5.54m (18'2") x 4.04m (13'3")
Kitchen 4.34m (14'3") x 2.29m (7'6")
Bedroom 1 5.92m (19'5") x 3.58m (11'9")
Ensuite 3.25m (10'8") x 1.70m (5'7")
Bedroom 2 5.31m (17'5") x 4.60m (15'1")
Ensuite 3.25m (10'8") x 1.70m (5'7")
Bedroom 3 4.50m (14'9") x 3.73m (12'3")
Family Bathroom 3.68m (12'1") x 1.75m (5'9")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1002744. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.