2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleManor Road, Dovercourt, Harwich
Sold STC £152,500
- End-Terraced House
- 2 Bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining Area
- Rear Garden
A well presented end-terraced home, built in 2009 offering spacious accommodation throughout. The property is situated in a popular location within close proximity of sea front, town centre and schools.
Composite entrance door leading to:-
Kitchen 13' 5" x 8' 11" ( 4.09m x 2.72m )
With double glazed window to front, radiator, smooth ceiling with inset spotlights, wall mounted boiler, tiled floor, roll-edge work surface incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap and tiled splashback, matching base and wall mounted units, integrated oven, four ring hob, space for fridge/freezer, door into Dining Area.
Dining Area 11' 5" max x 13' 5" max ( 3.48m max x 4.09m max )
Stairs to first floor, understairs storage cupboard, smooth ceiling, feature fireplace, door into Lounge.
Lounge 13' 8" x 12' 8" ( 4.17m x 3.86m )
Patio doors opening to rear garden, double glazed window to rear, radiator, smooth ceiling.
With obscure double glazed window to side, wash hand basin with splashback, wood laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 12' 9" ( 4.09m x 3.89m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 12' 10" ( 3.86m x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, smooth ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to side, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled with Jacuzzi jets and shower attachment and door, part tiled walls.
To the rear of the property the garden commences with a patio area and is mainly laid to lawn
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59662031.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.