3 bedroom terraced house for salePalace View Bromley BR1
- Potential For Development
- Enormous South Facing Garden
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Bromley South Station Within 0.4 Miles
- Highly Regarded Schools Nearby
- Close To Amenities
- Energy Efficiency Rating E
An exciting opportunity to acquire a 1930’s terraced house in need of modernisation in Bromley’s adored Palace Estate. With the potential for development and renovation to create a bespoke home whilst adding value. One of only a number of houses in the Palace Estate with an enormous south facing garden measuring approximately 180 ft split in two sections.
Internal accommodation comprises two reception rooms, separate kitchen and lean-to, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
The town centre and Bromley South Station are within 0.4 miles providing excellent links to London Blackfriars and Victoria from 16 minutes. The eagerly awaited St Marks Square development (due for completion 2017) is located within 0.5 miles and will include a nine screen cinema, restaurants, cafes, luxury apartments and a beautiful landscaped square.
Some highly regarded schools are within proximity including Bickley, St Georges, St Marks and Raglan primary schools. Secondary schools include Bullers Wood secondary school for girls and The Ravensbourne.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P200275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Langford Russell, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.