3 bedroom detached house for saleFir Grove, New Malden
- PREMIER CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM
- LARGE PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- TWO SEPARATE RECEPTIONS
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST BAR
- CLOSE TO NATIONAL RAIL
- POTENTIAL TO FURTHER EXTEND (STPP)
LOCATED ON A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER CUL-DE-SAC, A SUPERB OPPORTUNITY to acquire this incredibly light and spacious detached family residence benefiting from 2 large separate receptions, cloakroom/w.c, 3 double bedrooms, en-suite to master & large private rear garden. MUST BE SEEN.
Situated in a HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER CUL-DE-SAC, a SUPERB OPPORTUNITY to acquire this incredibly light and spacious detached family residence benefiting from 2 large separate receptions, 3 double bedrooms, one en-suite and one family bathroom, a large frontage for parking for several vehicles and the added benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN.
This spacious three double bedroom detached family residence benefits from a sizeable entrance hallway, two separate generously sized reception rooms, one with direct access to the patio and garden, fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar area, downstairs cloakroom leading to an integrated garage.
Continuing to the first floor there are three good size double bedrooms with generous built-in storage, en-suite to master with heated towel rail and underfloor heating and a modern family bathroom with underfloor heating. There is a large private rear garden with patio, and at the front off-street parking for several vehicles. In addition, this property has huge potential for future extension, both in and above the garage, the loft and to the rear (stpp).
Conveniently located within walking distance to National Rail Network, major road network, local bus routes, shops and amenities and offered to the market with no onward chain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59663996.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NML102919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.