5 bedroom detached house for saleGloucester Avenue, Shinfield, Reading
Sold STC £700,000
- No Onward Chain. Beautifully Presented Detached Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms, Conservatory
- Kitchen\Dining Room
- Master Suite with Dressing Area & Ensuite
- Four Further Double Bedrooms
Situated at the end of a sought after cul-de-sac in the desirable Shinfield area is this spacious built detached home.The property offers accommodation over three floors with two reception rooms, conservatory, kitchen\dining room, master bedroom suite and four further double bedrooms.
This detached home is situated on this sought after development in the Shinfield Area, which provides excellent access to Junction 11 of the M4 motorway, the A33 to Basingstoke, local bus routes into Reading and Green Park.
The property is beautifully presented throughout and offers good size family accommodation over three floors. On the ground floor there is a lounge which leads to the conservatory, dining room and a lovely kitchen/dining room which overlooks the rear garden. On the first floor the master suite benefits from a dressing area and ensuite, there are two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. On the third floor there are two further bedrooms and a further shower room. Outside there is a double garage and driveway providing off road parking. To the rear of the property is an enclosed south facing rear garden.
Viewing of this beautiful family home is highly recommended.
Lounge 16' 8" x 14' 9" ( 5.08m x 4.50m )
Dining Room 12' x 10' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.30m )
Conservatory 13' 3" x 13' 2" ( 4.04m x 4.01m )
Kitchen\dining Room 19' x 10' 9" ( 5.79m x 3.28m )
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 16' 8" x 16' 7" ( 5.08m x 5.05m )
En Suite & Dressing Room
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.30m )
Bedroom Five 13' x 10' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.30m )
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Three 18' 2" x 16' 8" ( 5.54m x 5.08m )
Bedroom Four 18' 2" x 10' 11" ( 5.54m x 3.33m )
Enclosed Rear Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59664032.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOE103521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Lower Earley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.