3 bedroom chalet for saleConeygree Road, Peterborough
- Three Bedrooms
- Chalet Style Bungalow
- Large Conservatory
- Well Presented Throughout
Located close to local shops, services and amenities. This THREE BEDROOM DETACHED CHALET HOME has TWO SHOWER ROOMS and CONSERVATORY.
Situated on a corner plot in the heart of Stanground this THREE BEDROOM CHALET BUNGALOW and offers OFF ROAD PARKING FOR NUMEROUS VEHICLES leading to the SINGLE GARAGE. The accommodation briefly comprises ENTRANCE HALL, TWO SHOWER ROOM, KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM, LOUNGE/DINER. The property also sits on a generous plot.
Doors to all downstairs accommodation, stairs to the first floor, carpet flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted wardrobes, radiator, carpet flooring.
Lounge/diner 16' 3" x 11' 8" ( 4.95m x 3.56m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect. Gas feature fireplace set in brick surround, TV point, power points, radiator, carpet flooring, archway to the dining area:
Dining Area 11' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.56m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, carpet flooring.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 13' 7" x 8' 8" ( 4.14m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, integrated oven, gas hob, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, double glazed door to the conservatory.
Conservatory 21' 10" x 13' 3" ( 6.65m x 4.04m )
Half brick and uPVC double glazed construction, radiator, power points, door to the garage
Shower Room 6' 9" x 5' 2" ( 2.06m x 1.57m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising single shower cubicle with shower attachment over, wash hand basin and a WC, extractor fan.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 8' 9" ( 4.14m x 2.67m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side aspect. Power points, carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' 1" ( 3.33m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Door into storage with loft access.
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising double shower cubicle with power shower, wash hand basin and a WC, extractor fan.
The front of the property has a block paved driveway providing ample off road parking leading to the single garage. The low maintenance rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing and laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.