4 bedroom detached house for saleGrove Lane, Retford
Guide Price £500,000
- GUIDE PRICE £500,000 - £525,000
- Superbly appointed four bedroom detached executive style family home
- Positioned on a plot of approx 1.68 acres of landscaped gardens
- Situated to the fringes of Retford town
- High quality fitted kitchen, ensuite and luxury shower room
- Three reception rooms
- Extensive sweeping driveway
- Double garage
GUIDE PRICE £500,000- £525,000 Superb executive style family home, positioned on a plot of approx 1.68 acres of landscaped gardens which boasts its own lake. Ideally located to the fringes of Retford. High quality fittings throughout including luxury dining kitchen, ensuite bathroom & shower room.
This superb executive style detached family home is positioned on a plot of approx 1.68 acres of landscaped gardens which boasts its own lake. Internally the property offers high quality fittings including the luxury dining kitchen with extensive integrated appliances, ensuite bathroom and shower room. There are also three reception rooms and four double bedrooms, making this home an ideal choice for a growing family.
Alhough the property is within close proimity to a minor rail line, this has not taken away from the vendors quiet enjoyment of the stunning gardens and has only added to the privacy.
Positioned to the fringes of the Georgian market town of Retford. offering a wealth of facilities including supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 5 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 15 miles.
With a double glazed entrance door and two double glazed window, two radiators and stairs leading to the first floor.
Fitted with a w.c. and wash hand basin, chrome radiator and a double glazed window.
Study 7' 10" x 10' 5" ( 2.39m x 3.18m )
With two double glazed windows, radiator and telephone point.
Lounge 12' 11" x 23' ( 3.94m x 7.01m )
With double glazed french doors and windows overlooking the rear garden, wall lights and a radiator.
Dining Room 11' x 11' 4" into recess ( 3.35m x 3.45m into recess )
Two double glazed windows to the front elevation and a radiator.
Breakfasting Kitchen 12' 11" x 13' 6" ( 3.94m x 4.11m )
Fitted with a comprehensive range of contemporary wall and base units with granite worksurfaces, integrated breakfast bar, stainless steel sink and drainer and splashback tiling. Integrated appliances include a electric double oven and hob with an extractor above, dishwasher and microwave and grill, there is also space for a fridge/freezer. Double glazed window and granite floor tiling.
Wall and base units with granite worksurfaces, space and plumbing for a washing machine, double glazed window, sink and drainer and a door to the garage.
A galleried staircase leads to a landing with a double glazed window and loft access.
Master Bedroom 12' 10" x 11' 8" ( 3.91m x 3.56m )
With a double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator and TV point.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a roll top bath, w.c. and wash hand basin. Tiled walls and flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 10' 5" ( 3.68m x 3.18m )
With two double glazed windows, radiator and tv point.
Bedroom 3 12' x 10' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.07m )
With two double glazed windows overlooking the gardens, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 4 11' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.40m x 2.92m )
With a double glazed window, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Fully tiled luxury shower room with a shower cubicle, w.c. and twin wash hand basins, chrome towel rail and a double glazed window.
Positioned on a plot of approx 1.68 acres of stunning mature landscaped gardens. Mainly laid to lawn with a vast variety of mature trees and shrubs. There is also a superb decked seating area that overlooks the lake and the gardens beyond.
A sweeping driveway provides parking for numerous vehicles and leads to the integral garage.
Integral Garage 20' 8" x 15' 7" ( 6.30m x 4.75m )
Brick built with an up and over door, power and light. Fitted cupboards, double glazed window, boiler and a door leading to the utility.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59664119.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.