4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Mallards, Havant, Hampshire
Sold STC £479,995
- 4 bedroom detached house
- Beautiful garden room extension overlooking the stunning garden
- En-suite shower room
- Stream running through the rear garden
- Double garage and off road parking
- EPC energy rating D (57)
This is a home you will take great pleasure in showing off.Instantly feel impressed the moment you step through the front door into a spacious hallway, then into the bright and airy lounge area opening up onto your stunning garden room extension and dining areas which lend themselves perfectly for hosting or family gatherings.Imagine being sat in your peaceful garden room on a summer's evening with your favourite drink watching the ducks in the stream.For anyone who enjoys spending time in the kitchen there is nothing more you could want with this spacious kitchen/breakfast area whilst enjoying views of both the garden and stream.Upstairs you will find four great size bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room, and a modern family bathroom. Stroll down to Langstone Harbour and choose between visiting one of the two well known seafront pubs or taking a walk along the picturesque shoreline. Or wander into Havant, a market town that also offers direct train and bus services to Chichester, Portsmouth, Southampton and London.This is a home you must come and see for yourself to appreciate everything it has to offer.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This has been our family home since it was newly built. All the family have loved living in the house but now after over 30 years the time has come for us to sell.The summers in the garden have been amazing and so have the winter days, nice and warm in the garden room extension whilst being able to enjoy the views of the garden and stream.We love how quiet this area is and how spacious the house is, you really do not want for anything here.It's time for a new family to enjoy this property, and we wish them all the very best.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 22'10 x 14'3 (6.96m x 4.35m)
- Dining Area: 11'2 x 10'1 (3.41m x 3.08m)
- Garden Room Extension: 21'10 x 10'1 (6.66m x 3.08m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'6 x 10'10 (3.81m x 3.30m)
- Breakfast Area: 13'6 x 10'0 (4.12m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'5 x 11'11 (4.09m x 3.63m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 12'7 x 11'8 (3.84m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'7 x 10'2 (3.53m x 3.10m)
- Study/Bedroom 4: 11'2 x 10'2 (3.41m x 3.10m)
- Rear Garden
- Double Garage and Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59665322.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41126312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.