3 bedroom cottage for saleBarton Farm, Dorchester, Dorset
- Spacious sitting room
- Separate dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Cloakroom downstairs, off the entrance hall
- South-facing conservatory
- Two terrace gardens
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Garage, with electricity and lighting
- Resident Estate Manager
- Personal alarm system
The English Courtyard Association and The Beechcroft Trust - synonymous with the very best in retirement housing since the 1980s.Built around the new Coach Yard, and in perfect keeping with local building traditions, are 12 two-and three-bedroom cottages, all with conservatories. Beyond, with impressive views towards St Mary's Church, is the Tithe Cottage and two further cottages in Tithe Yard. All the properties have their own conveniently located garages Services include a resident estate manager and personal alarm system. Six acre meadow by the River Cerne and mature landscaped courtyard gardens. The village is almost equidistant between Dorchester and Sherborne where there are regular rail services to London (Waterloo).999 year lease (from 1984), no ground rent and 55+ age covenant. For viewings please contact the Estate Manager on 01300 341132.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59665634.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6792054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cognatum Property Limited, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.