2 bedroom terraced house for saleManor Road, Dovercourt, Harwich
Sold STC £142,000
- Immaculately Presented Home
- 2 Bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
An immaculately presented two bedroom terraced home benefiting from no onward chain. The property is situated in a popular residential location within close proximity of town centre and sea front.
With solid entrance door, double glazed windows to front and side, half glazed door into Lounge.
Lounge 11' 9" x 10' 11" ( 3.58m x 3.33m )
With feature electric fireplace and surround, coved to smooth ceiling, radiator, double glazed window to front, wooden flooring, opening into Dining Area.
Dining Area 10' 11" x 11' 9" ( 3.33m x 3.58m )
Double glazed door to rear, radiator, stairs to first floor, wooden flooring, opening into Kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 9" max x 6' 11" max ( 3.58m max x 2.11m max )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, roll-edge work surface, sink and drainer, mixer tap and tiled splashback, matching base and wall mounted units, space for appliances.
First Floor Landing
With loft hatch.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front, coved to smooth ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" max x 9' max ( 3.33m max x 2.74m max )
Double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard, radiator, coved to smooth ceiling.
Double glazed window to rear, heated towel rail, wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, low level WC, panelled bath with shower attachment and glass screen.
The rear garden comprises of a patio area and is mainly laid to lawn with shed to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59666162.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.