3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarrington Road, Shepreth, Royston
- Three bedroom semi detached family home
- Sought after South Cambridgeshire village
- Oil fired central heating
- Views over open countryside to front
- Well extended in recent years
- Spacious and well proportioned family accommodation
- Early internal viewing strongly recommended
An opportunity to purchase a spacious well proportioned and well extended three bedroom family home situated within a few minutes walking distance of the centre of this attractive and sought after South Cambridgeshire village. Early internal viewing is strongly recommended.
Commanding superb views over open countryside an opportunity to purchase a spacious well proportioned and well extended three bedroom semi detached family home situated within easy access to the centre of this attractive and sought after South Cambridgeshire village. Shepreth has the benefit of its own public house, tea shop and mainline railway station and is conveniently situated for easy access of the market town of Royston and the city of Cambridge, both offering an excellent range of shopping and educational facilities, together with mainline railway station with fast and regular services to London.
Part Glazed Front Door
Dining Room 11' 8" x 10' 4" ( 3.56m x 3.15m )
Staircase to first floor/landing. Feature fireplace with inset wood burning stove. Radiator. Attractive strip flooring.
Lounge 11' 3" x 11' 8" ( 3.43m x 3.56m )
Radiator. Feature red brick fireplace. Views over open countryside to front.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 18' 3" x 10' 6" ( 5.56m x 3.20m )
Single drainer inset sink unit with cupboards under. Base and wall cupboards with working surface. Space for range style cooker with stainless steel extractor hood over. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Stable door to outside. Glazed double doors to outside. Dual aspect room. Archway to:
Utility Room 7' 4" x 7' 5" ( 2.24m x 2.26m )
Space for fridge/freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. Base and wall cupboards with ample working surface.
Housing oil fired boiler supplying domestic hot water and radiators.
White suite comprising low flush W/C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panel enclosed bath with shower attachment over. Ceramic tiled floor. Radiator. Fully tiled walls.
Access to loft space.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 11' 11" ( 3.51m x 3.63m )
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 10' 8" ( 3.51m x 3.25m )
Fitted wardrobes to one wall. Storage cupboard. Radiator. Door to:
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 7' 2" ( 2.41m x 2.18m )
Radiator. Access to loft space.
The property has the benefit of front garden with driveway to side supplying car parking/hard standing. Side pedestrian access to enclosed rear garden predominately laid to lawn with many mature trees and shrubs, patio area and green house.
Early internal viewing of this extremely spacious and well extended three bedroom family home is strongly recommended.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59666225.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104662. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.