4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJohn Street, Thurnscoe, Rotherham, S63
- SPACIOUS SEMI DETACHED HOME
- FOUR BEDROOMS - TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM - FURTHER WC
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZING
- WELL PROPORTIONED GARDENS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- REQUIRES SOME MODERNISATION
- NO CHAIN
Chain free. This spacious four bedroom semi detached with gardens and off road parking may appeal to the young/growing family or landlord buyer
Offering spacious accommodation throughout with four bedrooms and two reception rooms the property also features a downstairs shower room and first floor WC. Boasting well proportioned gardens to front and rear there is also a gated driveway to the front providing parking. Offering scope for the discerning buyer to personalise to their own requirements the property has gas combi central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout. Being well served by local amenities, schools and commuter links the property will appeal to the young couple/growing family or indeed landlord buyer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59666509.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR170090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Barnsley . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.