3 bedroom apartment for saleBrandon Court, Union St, Hamilton - central Hamilton locaation with own lock-up garage
- Immaculate 1st floor flat
- Central location/close to town centre and train station
- Good sized lounge
- Modern Kitchen
- 3 bedrooms with neutral decor
- Bright shower room
- Communal garden and lockup
Hello, are you looking for a beautifully presented 3 bedroom, 1st floor floor flat in a central location in Hamilton?
Would you like it to be within walking distance of the town centre, train/bus station, restaurants and bars?
What about a big, bright lounge with neutral decor, carpeting and fireplace?
How about a modern kitchen with white units, stainless steel splashback and contrasting worktops?
Would you like 3 good sized bedrooms all carpeted and with neutral decor?
What about a lovely, bright shower room with tiled splashback and vanity unit?
How about communal gardens to the rear and your own lockup?
Would you like gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
*** FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Lounge 4.22m (13'10") x 3.89m (12'9")
Kitchen 4.09m (13'5") x 2.34m (7'8")
Bedroom 1 3.89m (12'9") x 3.71m (12'2")
Bedroom 2 3.99m (13'1") x 2.72m (8'11")
Bedroom 3 3.17m (10'5") x 2.57m (8'5")
Family Bathroom 3.02m (9'11") x 1.70m (5'7")
The property has a lock up garage to the rear, which is accessed via travelling from Union St, to Almada St, into Montrose Cres and then turn right into Montrose Lane.
The lock up garage for this property is on the extreme left. The communal rear gardens can also be accessed via a gate , then into the rear entrance of the flat.
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59667668.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1002807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.