Office for saleSuite 4, 4th Floor, 25 Renfield Street, GLASGOW G2 5AL
- Prime City Centre Location
- Seconds Walk from Central Station
- NCP Car Park within Short Distance
- No VAT on the purchase price
- Zero rated
Located within the heart of the City Centre and near to all main amenities including transportation networks by bus or train at Glasgow Central Station. St Enoch and Buchanan St Underground Stations each within 5 minutes’ walk. The Property is located on the top floor and is accessed by communal lift, twin entrance at both 54 Gordon Street and 12 Renfield Street and has a security entrance visitor & private men/ladies toilet
The office is internally in very good condition and benefits from a desk and cabinet, managers chair and visitor seating
Excellent opportunity to own your own office in the City Centre.
No VAT on the purchase price
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 62. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RANNOCH PROPERTY, Glasgow . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.