2 bedroom apartment for saleThames Tower, Royal Gateway, Canning Town, London
- 2 Bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- 2 Private Balconies
- 786 Sq. Ft. (73 Sq. M.)
- 9th floor
- Communal roof garden
- Short distance to Canning Town Station (Jubilee Line)
- Short distance to Royal Victoria Station (DLR)
- Completion due Q4 2016
- Lease remaining: 247 years
Fantastic two bedroom apartment in Galliard's Royal Gateway development, Canning Town, E16. This luxurious 9th floor, 786 Sq. Ft. apartment includes two private balconies and high quality finishes.
The large living room with open plan kitchen comprises of floor to ceiling windows as well as a private balcony. The master bedroom consists of fitted wardrobes and a high quality en-suite. The second double bedroom also has fitted wardrobes and its own private balcony.
The development sits walking distance to Canning Town station (Jubilee Line).
Note that pictures are not specific to this particular apartment.
Property ref: 121_2483_4165930
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59670446.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4165930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, East London Branch - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.