3 bedroom detached house for saleColchester Road, Coggeshall, Colchester
Sold STC £325,000
- Guide Price £325,000 - £340,000
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Downstairs cloakroom
DETACHED HOUSE on the outskirts of the picturesque village of COGGESHALL. Offering THREE BEDROOMS, two reception rooms, downstairs cloakroom and bathroom. Garage and off-road parking. Ideal for commuters with close links to A120, A12, Stansted airport and Marks Tey mainline station to London.
Coggeshall is a small picturesque market town situated 10 miles from Colchester. Known for its hundreds of listed buildings and former extensive antiques trade, some local businesses have been established for hundreds of years.
Two National Trust buildings, Grange Barn and Paycocke House are located in Coggeshall, as well as a good selection of local shops, public houses, restaurants and a tea-room. The weekly market has run on Market Hill since 1256, as well as a monthly Coggeshall Farmers market.
Coggeshall won the Essex best kept village award in its category several times and was named in the Eastern England and Home Counties village of the year in 2003. Coggeshall benefits from both primary and secondary education with Honywood Community Science School locally known as a higher achieving leading specialist school and being in the top ten percent of secondary schools in the country.
Kelvedon mainline railway station is 3 miles away served by Coggeshall community bus, providing weekday commuter morning and evening service. Kelvedon to Liverpool Street is approximately a 50 minute train journey.
Double-glazed obscure entrance door to front, radiator and wooden and glazed door into :-
Stairs to first floor, radiator and doors to :-
Lounge 20' x 13' ( 6.10m x 3.96m )
Window to front, Yorkstone fireplace, french doors to rear and two radiators.
Dining Room 17' 2" into bay x 14' ( 5.23m into bay x 4.27m )
Double-glazed bay window to front, two radiators and fireplace.
Kitchen 12' 8" max x 9' 6" extending to 12' 4" ( 3.86m max x 2.90m extending to 3.76m )
Window to rear. Fitted kitchen with a range of eye level and base units with worktops incorporating 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, built-in oven. hob and extractor. Spaces for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. part-tiled walls, radiator with wooden and glazed door into :-
Wooden and glazed door to side, fully-tiled floor, door to boiler cupboard and door to cloakroom.
Window to rear and low-level wc.
Window to rear, loft hatch, radiator and doors to :-
Bedroom One 17' 2" into bay x 14' mr ( 5.23m into bay x 4.27m mr )
Double-glazed bay window to front, two built-in wardrobes, built-in airing cupboard and two radiators.
Bedroom Two 14' max x 13' max ( 4.27m max x 3.96m max )
Window to front. built-in cupboard, cast-iron feature fireplace, dado rail, two radiator and exposed floorboards.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 10' 9" ( 3.84m x 3.28m )
Windows to rear and side. Built in cupboard and radiator.
Double-glazed window side. Low-level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel-enclosed bath with mains shower over, part-tiled walls and radiator.
Hedge to front, lawned area, oak tree and driveway providing off -road parking.
Approx 1/4 acres plot (STS), lawn hedges and fruit trees.
Requires some refurbishment.
This property has been SSTC since June 2016 and the purchaser has withdrawn due to survey issues highlighted. The owner has seeked professional advice on the issues highlighted and this information is available for anyone to see in our offices. 2 Market Hill, Coggeshall, Essex, CO6 1RR.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59671088.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS102921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.