4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWaterfields, Retford
Sold STC £150,000
- Four Bedroom Town House
- Lounge, Kitchen/Diner
- Ensuite to the Master
- Enclosed Rear Garden
FOUR BEDROOM end of terrace town house with ample living space for a growing family. The property is positioned on the highly regarded Waterfields development, which is ideally located for SUPERB LOCAL SCHOOL and excellent COMMUTER LINKS.
W H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this fantastic four bedroom end of terrace town house with ample living space for a growing family. The property is positioned on the highly regarded Waterfields development, which is ideally located for superb local schools and excellent commuter links. The property is positioned within one mile of Retford town centre which boasts an array of amenities including shops, boutiques restaurants and pubs. There is also a market three days a week and a monthly farmers market. For those who enjoy walking, there is an award winning park, Kings park positioned off the town centre with playpark, rose garden and bowling green as well as lovely routes along the Chesterfield canal and the River Idle. In addition to this the local schools are superb, making this an ideal choice for families.
There are also fantastic transport links including an intercity train link to London in 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major cities. The only A1 is accessed within 4 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood international airport is just 13 miles away.
Front facing double glazed door into the entrance hall which has laminate flooring, neutral decor, a central heating radiator, stairs to the first floor and two storage cupboards.
With wood effect tiling to the floor, W/C, wash hand basin and a central heating radiator.
With a front facing double glazed box bay window, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.58m x 2.77m )
Double room with modern decor, a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Utility Room 8' 1" max x 6' 9" max ( 2.46m max x 2.06m max )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a rear facing double glazed door to the rear garden. Also has space for a washing machine, laminate flooring
Lounge 14' 3" max x 9' 8" extending to 16' 2" inc study area ( 4.34m max x 2.95m extending to 4.93m inc study area )
With two front facing double glazed windows, neutral decor and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen/diner 16' max x 11' 4" max narrowing to 8' 2" ( 4.88m max x 3.45m max narrowing to 2.49m )
Fitted with a beech range of wall and base unit with worksurfaces over and a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit. There is an integrated electric oven and gas hob, two rear facing double glazed windows and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 11" max x 10' 5" max ( 4.24m max x 3.18m max )
Double bedroom with modern decor, fitted wardrobes, two double glazed windows and a central heating radiator.
Wash hand basin, w.c and shower cubicle, central heating radiator and splashback tiling.
Bedroom Four 9' 4" max x 9' 9" plus recess ( 2.84m max x 2.97m plus recess )
Double bedroom with modern decor, a double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Three piece white suite consisting of a panel bath with a shower attachment, W/C and wash hand basin. There is tiling to the walls where visible and a double glazed obscure window.
Enclosed lawned rear garden with a paved patio area and path to the rear gate.
A driveway to the side leads to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59678366.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.