3 bedroom flat for saleNursery Street, Helensburgh
Sold STC £55,000
- Spacious First Floor Flat
- Double Aspect Lounge
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Off Street Parking
A spacious first floor flat located close to all local amenities and Helensburgh town centre.
Allen and Harris are pleased to offer this spacious first floor flat with spacious accommodation located close to all local amenities and Helensburgh town centre.
The accommodation on the first floor comprises communal entrance with large lockable store, entrance hallway, double aspect lounge, fitted kitchen, three piece bathroom with shower and three double bedrooms.
Further benefits are a modern gas central heating system and a communal drying area the rear.
Nursery Avenue is situated close to Craigendoran station, Colgrain Primary School, Hermitage Academy and Waitrose supermarket. Helensburgh's town centre is a short distance away which offers ample shopping and leisure facilities, cafes, bars and restaurants.
Lounge 14' 2" x 14' 1" maximum ( 4.32m x 4.29m maximum )
Kitchen 10' 10" x 8' 1" ( 3.30m x 2.46m )
Bedroom 1 14' 1" into robe x 8' 6" ( 4.29m into robe x 2.59m )
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 10' 1" ( 3.73m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 3 10' 8" x 7' 10" ( 3.25m x 2.39m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.