3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDenaby Avenue, Conisbrough, Doncaster
Sold STC £135,000
- Three Bedroom, Three Storey, End Town House
- Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Area, Downstairs WC,
- Two Bedrooms To First Floor, Study, Bathroom
- Master Bedroom To Top Floor With En-Suite Shower Room
- Rear Garden, Garage, Off Street Parking
Take a look at this modern, well presented, three bedroom, three storey end town house situated in the sought after location of conisbrough.The property benefits from three bedrooms, a study, lounge, kitchen/dining area, rear garden and a garage.
Take a look at this modern, well presented, three bedroom, three storey end town house situated in the sought after location of conisbrough.The property benefits from three bedrooms, a study, lounge, kichen/dining area, rear garden and a garage. Ideally suited as a family home or first time buyers.
Having access to the first floor and a central heating radiator.
Having a low level WC, central heating radiator and a window.
Lounge 10' 7" max x 12' 9" max ( 3.23m max x 3.89m max )
The focal point of the room is the feature wall fire, there is a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 10' 1" max x 6' 3" ( 3.07m max x 1.91m )
A modern kitchen fitted wall and base units and complimentary tiling, coordinating surfaces housing the sink and drainer with mixer tap. there is an extractor fan and spotlights to the ceiling.
Dining Area 7' 1" max x 10' 3" max ( 2.16m max x 3.12m max )
Having patio doors leading to the garden, a central heating radiator and understairs storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 9' 5" ( 4.17m x 2.87m )
Having two double glazed windows and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 7' 6" ( 2.72m x 2.29m )
Having a double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Having a modern three piece white suite comprising bath, wash hand basin and WC and there is a double glazed window.
Study 6' 3" x 5' 5" ( 1.91m x 1.65m )
With a double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Stairs Lead To
Master Bedroom 13' 9" max x 11' 2" ( 4.19m max x 3.40m )
Having two double glazed sky light windows and a central heating radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
Having double glazed windows to the ceiling and benefits from a wash hand basin, shower cubicle and shower.
There is lawned areas to the front and rear of the property, off road parking and garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59678399.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MXB109817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mexborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.